Open call for papers
Post-proceedings of the
21st International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs,
Tallinn, Estonia, 18-21 May 2015
TYPES is a major forum for
presenting research on all aspects of type theory and its
applications. TYPES 2015 was
held 18-21 May 2015 in Tallinn, Estonia.
A post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs
(Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics), an
open-access series of conference proceedings.
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, so
also those who did not participate in the conference or did not talk.
We would like to invite all researchers that study and apply type
theory to share their results. In particular, we welcome submissions
on topics from the following list:
- foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
- applications of type theory;
- dependently typed programming;
- industrial uses of type theory technology;
- meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
- proof assistants and proof technology;
- automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
- links between type theory and functional programming;
- formalizing mathematics using type theory.
Non-binding intents to submit a paper:
(by submitting (a placeholder for) an abstract)
2 October 2015
Papers due: 27 November 2015
27 May 2016mid-September 2016
- Papers must be formatted with lipics.cls and adhere to the style
requirements of LIPIcs. See the LIPIcs
- The recommended length of a paper is 15-25 pages.
Submissions significantly longer than 25 pages will not be
- Papers must be submitted in pdf through Easychair, using this
- Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz
file containing code (formalized proofs or programs), but reviewers
are not obliged to take those attachments into account and they will
not be published.
Tarmo Uustalu, Institute of Cybernetics, Tallinn, Estonia
Last update 19 August 2016