Subject Area: Formal Methods
in CIDEC Library.
Nissim FRANCEZ, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Series: International Computer Science Series. Eds. A.D. McGettrick, J. van Leeuwen
Addison-Wesley Publishing Co. - Wokingham, Eng. ; Reading, Mass.
- ISBN: 0-201-41608-5
- © 1992
- xi, 312 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Dewey No.: 005.1/4 20
- Computer software -- Verification.
- Programming Theory
This comprehensive textbook on program verification aims to give a clear, up-to-date approach to building proveably correct programs, emphasising the role of verification in software development.
- rigorous approach, assuming no knowledge of logic and discrete maths
- covers modern topics like concurrency and fairness
- includes many exercises as an aid to understanding, plus solutions to selected exercises within the book
Includes bibliographical references (p. 295-303) and index.
Changed 27/01/1997. Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org